An information service about the position of underground utility supply lines for construction companies that plan to excavate in a given area is one of the standard tasks for utility companies to fulfill regulations and protect their infrastructure.
This service is often called “Click-Before-You-Dig” as it is nowadays provided through an automated web site. VertiGIS provides exactly this functionality within its UT product suite through a modern, state-of-the-art, web-based service.
Some of its key functionalities:
- Simple and responsive interface
- Step-by-step process guiding the user
- Choose exactly the area of interest, scale, number of map sheets and overlap
- Download of all maps and relevant additional information
- Extensive back-end functionality, e.g. archiving / analysis of requested areas